me and my group have come up with a small idea of rachel's death scene. there will be a moment where rachel will be running and i am hiding on a tree branch when i suddenly spot her, i continue watching and slowing come down the tree, i grab my throwing knifes and eventually get to the ground and I'm at a distance where in can throw my knife. i bring my arm back waiting to throw, when suddenly a loud shot in heard and rachel is seen at a far distance go down and i look back and see jonathan with a rifle laughing and picking you suckkkk!

   then the scene will go to us joking around and tallying up our homicides, and i leads to a wall full of pictures and us contemplating who to hunt next. so the scene ends with the idea of the killers continuing to find and kill random people from the near by city. the idea of the film is to keep the audience on there toes and questioning everything but eventually answering all there questions.

Comments

Popular Posts